Have a look around at our other pages – they’re much better!
Cubs is the second section in the scouting family, after beavers and before scouts. A cub is typically 8-10.5yrs old.
- Wednesdays 7.15-8.45pm
- Cubs are open to both boys and girls.
- We have roughly 25 Cubs attend each week.
- If you are interested in joining please get in touch via Contact Us
- We generally have 2 intakes per year, January and August. But this depends on our waiting list number so don’t delay! Contact us today!
- More information on Cubs can be found at http://scouts.org.uk/cubs/